Simple and Quick Recipes for Light Desserts to Eat Whenever You Want
Here are four simple and quick recipes to prepare at home for when the irresistible desire for sweetness assails you but you don't want to give up the nutritional balance.
Is it possible to get rid of the desire for sweetness without guilt? Of course!
Just choose the right ingredients and don't go overboard with the quantities. Today we present four easy and quick dessert recipes to prepare at home with the use of a few simple ingredients. In this way you can enjoy dessert more often, cooking more healthy dishes, rich in proteins, low in sugars and also suitable for those who are following a low-calorie diet.
1. Pancakes with peanut cream
- 50 gr Oatmeal
- 50 ml of Almond milk
- 150 ml egg white
- 1 tablespoon of Stevia
- Smile Crunch chocolate or vanilla-flavored organic almond or peanut cream
- Pour 150 ml of egg white + 50 ml of almond milk + 50 gr of oat flour + 1 tablespoon of stevia into a blender.
- Mix everything at medium speed.
- When you get a thick mixture, pour everything into a non-stick pan sprinkled with spray to prevent the sweets from sticking (without calories) and wait for one side to brown, then turn to the opposite side.
- When both sides are browned, dish and sprinkle with almond or peanut cream and if desired, fruit to taste.
2. Summer protein milkshake
- 1 medium banana
- 30 gr Iso Fuji vanilla or chocolate
- 5 Natural dates
- 100 ml Coconut milk
- 5 ice cubes
- Add ice, Iso Fuji, banana, dates, and milk in a blender and mix everything until a perfect smoothie is obtained.
- At will it is possible to add thin slices of banana inside it or dates cut into small pieces.
- As a topping, a sprinkling of chocolate or vanilla protein can be added, based on the taste of the smoothie you want to obtain.
3. Protein sweet cream (great for post-work-outs)
- 30 gr Whey or Beef protein powder
- 30 gr Grams of water
- 20 gr raw coconut oil
- Mix proteins with water until a homogeneous and creamy compound without lumps is obtained.
- Add the coconut oil.
- Mix the mixture until a homogeneous cream is created.
- You can keep the cream in the fridge to enjoy a fresh summer dessert.
4. Fit Strawberry Tiramisu
- Rice cakes
- Yogurt (I use Fage Total)
- Soluble coffee
- Vanilla-flavored whey protein
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Fresh strawberries
- Organic Smile Crunch hazelnut cream
- Mix the yogurt with the proteins and, if you wish, add some stevia or a few drops of sweetener.
- Soak the rice cakes in the coffee (medium temperature).
- Create a layer of biscuits on a baking dish and pour the yogurt with the proteins on the surface.
- Alternate the layers with the biscuits and yogurt.
- Decorate with bitter cocoa powder, strawberries, and finish with hazelnut cream to taste.
What do you think of these recipes? Let us know in the comments if you liked them!