There is no better way to appreciate the virtues of flax seeds oil, rich in essential fatty acids, that to include it in some of your favorite recipes.
Because modern production methods very effectively remove or transform vital and "essential" fatty acidsinto dangerous trans fatty acids and hydrogenated, you need to reintroduce essential fatty acids in food.
The use of linseed oil in the kitchen constitutes a very effective way to meet the daily requirement of essential fatty acids  
Insert the flaxseed oil among the ingredients that you usually use. It's particularly suitable, for example, for salads. Remember to take into account the destruction caused by the excessive heating of flaxseed oil.
If possible, add the oil to the cooked food, such as soups. Given this, enjoy the culinary delights and benefits that a diet rich in essential fatty acids can result.
Here are some recipes to try.
- 4 tablespoons of organic flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 medium garlic clove, chopped
- a pinch of salt or salt-free seasoning
- freshly ground pepper
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk until the consistency is soft and creamy.
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 4 fresh cilantro cloves
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup of tomato
- 3 tablespoons organic flaxseed oil
Blend tomatoes, cilatro, onions and chilli until the desired consistency. In another bowl, mix the tomato sauce and flaxseed oil and stir until the mixture is uniform. Combine all ingredients, let cool down and serve.
1. Stitt P, Efficacy of feeding flax to humans and other animals. Proceedings Flax Instituite 52, 37-40, 1988.
2. Carter JF, Potential af flaxseed oil in baked goods and other production in human nutrition. Cereal Foods World 38, 753-759, 1993.