Today we analyze a complete arms workout.
We'll begin with a triple set for biceps, and continue with a giant set for training the triceps.
I want you to know that the copyright of these workouts is of my coach and technical/scientific consultant of IAFSTORE and Yamamoto and Nutrition, Gabriele Trapani.
What you are going to see is a workout based not lifting heavy weights but on peak contractions and on negative series.
This is why you will see me use not excessive loads, and I advise you to concentrate on the techniques of execution.
And so here it is our proposed training for the arms:
Biceps triple set
- Hammer curl together 10/12 reps
- Alternating Curl same weight 8/12 reps
- Barbell Curl slow negative 4"
Giant Set Triceps
- Rope pull down 10 reps peak contraction
- Two dumbells Kickbacks 10 reps short peak contraction
- Dip between two benches 10 reps
- Rope extension behind the head 10 reps emphasis on stretch
As always Focus On intensity and execution techniques, all #Pinkdanger Style and Doc. Gabriele Trapani Approved!
Enjoy the vision